NOVA parking /tailgating

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.
hendog

NOVA parking /tailgating

Post by hendog » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:27 am

I know it is way to early but want to start asking about tailgating and parking at nova this year. It always seam's to be a big problem for UD fans hopefully they have opened up some lots for tailgating, or maybe ud admin can get nova to open up a spot

PAHENFAN
UD Class: 1971

Re: NOVA parking /tailgating

Post by PAHENFAN » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Don't hold your breath on Nova doing anything to benefit Blue Hen fans who want a tailgating option. The UD Alumni site, however, does seem to indicate that one of their away game tailgates for UD fans will be at Nova. No details on cost, menu, etc. appear yet, but may be something to look into once that info becomes available since other options will surely be limited.

hendog

Post by hendog » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:12 pm

I think the admin should contact nova and ask for a parking lot for tailgating they can even charge for it do something no tailgating is stupid

Gannonfan
UD Class: 1995

Post by Gannonfan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 am

How many UD fans even go to nova anymore? I think we have a deluded sense of the size of crowd that follows the Hens anymore. We have no weight to make nova do anything.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

AAadict
UD Class: 0

Post by AAadict » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Gannonfan wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 am
How many UD fans even go to nova anymore? I think we have a deluded sense of the size of crowd that follows the Hens anymore. We have no weight to make nova do anything.
Yup...#'s down @ away games. Villanova being a constant puzzle as to where to set up and actually enjoy tailgating at a college football game.

AAadict
UD Class: 0

Post by AAadict » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Gannonfan wrote:
Yup...#'s down @ away games. Villanova being a constant puzzle as to where to set up and actually enjoy tailgating at a college football game.

BlueHenBill

Post by BlueHenBill » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Gannonfan wrote:
While not as many as formerly traveled to Nova, UD still gets a decent turnout there.

bluehenbillk
UD Class: 1991

Post by bluehenbillk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:49 pm

PAHENFAN wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:39 pm
Don't hold your breath on Nova doing anything to benefit Blue Hen fans who want a tailgating option. The UD Alumni site, however, does seem to indicate that one of their away game tailgates for UD fans will be at Nova. No details on cost, menu, etc. appear yet, but may be something to look into once that info becomes available since other options will surely be limited.
That’s correct - I saw the info today. $22 for the tailgate only and $42 for the tailgate and game ticket.
#SaveThePeeWall