Discussion of Other Blue Hen Sports and Blue Hen Athletics in General
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Athletics to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 am
- UD Class: 1900
Udforever1 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:48 am
UDFootballFan wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 am
I might’ve missed it in the box score but Chris Ludman didn’t throw this weekend.
He threw 4 1/3 of 1 hit ball Friday.
I missed that...thank you.
He’s finding his groove coming out of the pen