Home Game Times

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
joe c

Re: Home Game Times

Post by joe c » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:17 pm

HENJOHN wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:23 pm
They were actually always 1:30 for many of Tubbys years.

Big wheel the best part of those 1:30 starts is we knew we had a sustained win by 2:30....

Maddog@76
UD Class: 1976

Post by Maddog@76 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:18 pm

JoeC - I feel the love! WayneH

joe c

Post by joe c » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 am

Yes we can Mr H....We will be the 12th and 13th man...I will get that Temple feeling in My stomach for this one...Been waiting a long time....It has classic written all over it...I would love to see us play a game like this every year...We could all list some good FCS teams..If we can give Del St a home game we can at least give some National teams a game...Thank you UD and Chrissi for this gem...I don't know what will happen, what I do know is we will show up and I think and hope the fans show up and will be loud and with an attitude...
Wake up the echoes baby.....Run the ball, stop the run and be aggressive and we will be in a ball game.

But first Del St and then a pumped up Rhody team under the lights...In the dictionary under "trap" game there is a picture of the Dakota war....

jd of de

Post by jd of de » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:41 am

joe c wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 am
Yes we can Mr H....We will be the 12th and 13th man...I will get that Temple feeling in My stomach for this one...Been waiting a long time....It has classic written all over it...I would love to see us play a game like this every year...We could all list some good FCS teams..If we can give Del St a home game we can at least give some National teams a game...Thank you UD and Chrissi for this gem...I don't know what will happen, what I do know is we will show up and I think and hope the fans show up and will be loud and with an attitude...
Wake up the echoes baby.....Run the ball, stop the run and be aggressive and we will be in a ball game.

But first Del St and then a pumped up Rhody team under the lights...In the dictionary under "trap" game there is a picture of the Dakota war....
Thank Dave Brock for this one. Chrissi asked Brock for a list of who he wanted to schedule; NDSU was #1 on his list and NDSU agreed. I know saying something positive about Brock or EZ is frowned upon but them is the facts.

joe c

Post by joe c » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 am

Yup JD when they announced this 2 gamer it was at a Luncheon and she told us Brock was instrumental in setting up this game..I hope we have others in our future....

HENJOHN
UD Class: 1981

Post by HENJOHN » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am

Jerry Oravitz spearheaded this.

Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:20 pm

HENJOHN wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am
Jerry Oravitz spearheaded this.
Brock heard several voices in his head right HJ.... :D

jd of de

Post by jd of de » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Hmmmm, CH just called our AD a liar. Pretty brazen considering his dependence on others for information.

Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm

jd of de wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:05 pm
Hmmmm, CH just called our AD a liar. Pretty brazen considering his dependence on others for information.
Wrong on several levels JD

None of the great people that provide me with information about our Bluehens on this website has ever told me what team to pick in the pick em pools

you know the fun game I beat you and Almost everybody else at every year ... from outside the country I might add

Maybe you are the one that needs To check your sources

My main source are my own two eyes, My opinion about the Hens comes from watching the actual games, After all everything else is just fluffy meatballs

And as far as your false accusation of me calling the athletic director a liar.....please just 🛑 Twisting things like a pretzel

I never even mentiond the athletic director in my post About Brock

the main point in my post about Brock is basically any head coach is going to hear voices in his head, it comes with the job now granted Part of that post can be interpreted as a slam on Brock but in no way the athletic director