Live Construction Footage

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Hensfansince03
UD Class: 2007

Re: Live Construction Footage

Post by Hensfansince03 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:51 pm

11 months in and there is nothing but metal support beams. Is the press box supposed to be ready for next season? Has the timeline changed?

Info Hound

Post by Info Hound » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:03 pm

P.D.S.

tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:30 am

Info Hound wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:03 pm
P.D.S.
P.D.S.???? Info- I'm not familiar with this so I googled acronyms= "product disclosure statement"?? or planetary data sysyem(NASA) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we continue the thread :roll: :roll: just like UD continues unfinished business(U.B.) :wink: :roll:

My wife just commented that maybe it means" PRETTY DARN SAD- That would be spot on. I'm lucky to have a wonderful spouse and mother to our 2 sons who have produced 2 kids each. Blessed to have a healthy family

edit- not to mention a fabulous flat coated retriever mix who is the empty nester's baby girl and a great joy to us- she's ablack beauty and keeps us on our toes :D :D
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens

Info Hound

Post by Info Hound » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:46 am

Pressbox Derangement Syndrome

Gannonfan
UD Class: 1995

Post by Gannonfan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am

Hey, as long as everything is finished by late August next year, I don't care how they do it.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

Henny
UD Class: 1985

Post by Henny » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:52 am

I've barely looked at the cameras since the beginning of the season but looking at the structure from the walk into the stadium and through the openings, you really get an appreciation for the actual size of the building.

It also looks to be some vast space under the stadium for concessions and bathrooms. The crowd flow getting in and out will greatly improve from what we had in the past.
Football weather baby...Lets win a game....By hook or crook..Time to show some heart and guts....Tough game....Love the 26 degrees that's what it is about.... Posted by Joe C 11/9/19

jd of de

Post by jd of de » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:02 am

Info Hound wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:46 am
Pressbox Derangement Syndrome
:lol: :lol: :lol:

True that.

Baltimore Hen
UD Class: 0

Post by Baltimore Hen » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 am

Henny wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:52 am
I've barely looked at the cameras since the beginning of the season but looking at the structure from the walk into the stadium and through the openings, you really get an appreciation for the actual size of the building.

It also looks to be some vast space under the stadium for concessions and bathrooms. The crowd flow getting in and out will greatly improve from what we had in the past.
vast space? actually about 1/3 the traffic flow space than was there before. will be a congested mess
In ROCCO I Have Great Concern!

77HEN
UD Class: 1981

Post by 77HEN » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Last football game of the season over today. This thing will take off like a bat out of hell now. Early and under budget.

Henny
UD Class: 1985

Post by Henny » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Baltimore Hen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 am
Henny wrote:

vast space? actually about 1/3 the traffic flow space than was there before. will be a congested mess
Man what are you looking at?!? I should have taken pics, Folks in the West stands will benefit from the open space...
Football weather baby...Lets win a game....By hook or crook..Time to show some heart and guts....Tough game....Love the 26 degrees that's what it is about.... Posted by Joe C 11/9/19

DickinsonB
UD Class: 1990

Post by DickinsonB » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:11 pm

77HEN wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 pm
Last football game of the season over today. This thing will take off like a bat out of hell now. Early and under budget.
and will enter right into the Guinness Book of World Records-- "only construction project finished early and under budget."

Hensfansince03
UD Class: 2007

Post by Hensfansince03 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:28 pm

DickinsonB wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:11 pm
77HEN wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 pm
and will enter right into the Guinness Book of World Records-- "only construction project finished early and under budget."
That was not built by Donald J Trump LOL

Info Hound

Post by Info Hound » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Henny wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:58 pm
Baltimore Hen wrote:
Henny wrote:

Man what are you looking at?!? I should have taken pics, Folks in the West stands will benefit from the open space...
People movement will be just fine, once we can walk under the stands again. We have an amazing group of worry-wort non-engineer, non-architects.

Baltimore Hen
UD Class: 0

Post by Baltimore Hen » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:17 am

Henny wrote:
Baltimore Hen wrote:
Henny wrote:

ummmm half the space under the stands is built up with concrete block. wait until it is set up with lines from concessions, bathroom, and souvenir stands.
In ROCCO I Have Great Concern!

Gannonfan
UD Class: 1995

Post by Gannonfan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:30 am

Baltimore Hen wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:17 am
Henny wrote:
Baltimore Hen wrote:

ummmm half the space under the stands is built up with concrete block. wait until it is set up with lines from concessions, bathroom, and souvenir stands.
Hey, as long as the band can get back to doing its pre-game march under the stands.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation