All-Star Invites?

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
spetznaz84
UD Class: 2007

All-Star Invites?

Post by spetznaz84 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Just wondering if any of our guys got invitations to any of the All-Star games. I can't imagine they all got snubbed, right?

HenZoneNation
UD Class: 1998

Re: All-Star Invites?

Post by HenZoneNation » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 am

Just out of curiosity...I'm not being a jerk here at all...who on the roster would even get an invite? Most of our talent was underclassmen...and that's great, but the wouldn't get invited. We really didn't that game changing senior presence this year and the record shows that. Unfortunately, I don't see a senior on the roster currently that jumps out at you. We get Colby back. Hopefully he's healthy but I don't see next year, as it stands being much better than this year's. All we did was waste another year on a staff that believes in it's close (for whatever reason) and will most likely be sent packing next year.

I don't know if it matters anyway. Watching JMU on Sat...they might as well be FBS compared to us. It's not even close. :(
The Dude Abides!

Baltimore Hen
UD Class: 0

Post by Baltimore Hen » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In ROCCO I Have Great Concern!

Baltimore Hen

Post by Baltimore Hen » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 pm

HenZoneNation wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 am

I don't know if it matters anyway. Watching JMU on Sat...they might as well be FBS compared to us. It's not even close. :(
There is not a player on our roster who can wash the jock of a JMU player. The talent gap between them and us is astounding and easy to see.
In ROCCO I Have Great Concern!

Henny
UD Class: 1985

Post by Henny » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Baltimore Hen wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 pm
HenZoneNation wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 am

There is not a player on our roster who can wash the jock of a JMU player. The talent gap between them and us is astounding and easy to see.

Over the top and untrue...…..
Football weather baby...Lets win a game....By hook or crook..Time to show some heart and guts....Tough game....Love the 26 degrees that's what it is about.... Posted by Joe C 11/9/19

Henzone

Post by Henzone » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:33 pm

Henny-

This board has turned into a real cesspool hasn't it?

Maddog@76
UD Class: 1976

Post by Maddog@76 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm

+1 some pretty derogatory statements toward University of Delaware football players. Consider the sources...Wayne Hanby

Gannonfan
UD Class: 1995

Post by Gannonfan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:30 pm

Henzone wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:33 pm
Henny-

Just wait until posters start passing along unverified gossip degrading current coaches because of a personal vendetta the poster has towards that coach. That's when the real fireworks are bound to start. :lol:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

Jaxhen

Post by Jaxhen » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Perhaps Pritchard or Farinella might be invited to one of the lesser all-star games.

Hens79

Post by Hens79 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Gannonfan wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:30 pm
Henzone wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:33 pm
Henny-

Just wait until posters start passing along unverified gossip degrading current coaches because of a personal vendetta the poster has towards that coach. That's when the real fireworks are bound to start. :lol:
Yeah ... that might get gohens shut down. Nah .... that would never happen ..... again ..... :lol: