Anyone Else Choosing To Not Attend Opener?

Discussion of Blue Hen Basketall (Men's & Women's). This board is open for all to view, but you must be a registered user to post.

Re: Anyone Else Choosing To Not Attend Opener?

Postby tenn hen on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 am

bluehenbillk wrote:Bill I'll be there & I'll sit in your seats too. If you see mustard stains still there when you do come to a game they were from me eating hotdogs & pretzels in your seat pal!

Are you guys TWINS? :D
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
tenn hen

UD Class: 1967

Postby bluehenbillk on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:21 am

tenn hen wrote:
bluehenbillk wrote:Bill I'll be there & I'll sit in your seats too. If you see mustard stains still there when you do come to a game they were from me eating hotdogs & pretzels in your seat pal!

Are you guys TWINS? :D

Heck no, I've only even seen Bill twice ever - the first time was the infamous "spicy mustard incident", and the second was at a GOHens meeting with Brock where he proposed a Gold out.

I've asked him multiple times to change his name to avoid the embarrassment of being associated with him in any way.... :roll:
Make Delaware Football Great Again!!
GO HENS!!! GO OWLS!!!
bluehenbillk

UD Class: 1991

Postby UDPat on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 pm

jd of de wrote:
BlueHenBill wrote:Is anyone else choosing not to attend Men's Home opener vs. Div III Wesley? UD has nothing to gain by playing Wesley. It will hurt RPI. Anything less than a comfortable win will be a disappointment.

I will be there to support MI and my Hens in their home opener. Brilliant scheduling this year too.

In the past you pissed and moaned when UD would not pay for a home game and our OOC schedule had only 3-4 homes games to open the season. And now that we are paying for a home game you are AGAIN pissing and moaning.

I get it, it's not the issues you feel strongly about, it's your need to piss and moan that's important. Sorry I can be slow some times but I get it now.

As I stated on the pissing and moaning thread about the 12/28 2PM tip off.....I don't know how he can bring himself to get put of bed in the morning.

Can the glass always be half empty?????? :( :( :( :(
2017...The year of the Kinder and Gentler UDPat
UDPat

Postby BlueHenBill on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

jd of de wrote:
BlueHenBill wrote:Is anyone else choosing not to attend Men's Home opener vs. Div III Wesley? UD has nothing to gain by playing Wesley. It will hurt RPI. Anything less than a comfortable win will be a disappointment.

I will be there to support MI and my Hens in their home opener. Brilliant scheduling this year too.

In the past you pissed and moaned when UD would not pay for a home game and our OOC schedule had only 3-4 homes games to open the season. And now that we are paying for a home game you are AGAIN pissing and moaning.

I get it, it's not the issues you feel strongly about, it's your need to piss and moan that's important. Sorry I can be slow some times but I get it now.

I wasn't pushing for Home (or Away) games against lower Div opponents. :roll:
BlueHenBill

Postby BlueHenBill on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 pm

In keeping with your character as displayed on these boards, I am not surprised that you are also a slob.
BlueHenBill

Postby jd of de on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 pm

BlueHenBill wrote:
jd of de wrote:

I wasn't pushing for Home (or Away) games against lower Div opponents. :roll:

You were pissing and moaning that we did not pay for home games ... fact

Across every every level this is what buying home games looks like ... fact

It's your option to stay home Bill ... those of us there will be happy to see our team play, have the opportunity to see our team grow and give our HC the chance to try some different things he might not be able to tonight vs Bradley.

And happy we understand how scheduling, RPI and post season selection works.
2015 Prediction - The end of declining avg attendance.
2014 (15,682) 2015 (15,826) +144 2016 (16,478) +652
2017 Prediction 17,xxx ... Actual 2017 (16,648) +170
jd of de

UD Class: 0

Postby tenn hen on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 am

u two r funny :D
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
tenn hen

UD Class: 1967

Postby jd of de on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Glad I went and could see Woods, Anderson & Walker for the 1st time.
jd of de

Postby Info Hound on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 pm

All three are obviously, talented additions to the squad.

I expect to have fun this winter.
The end of failure in 2017! Finally!
Info Hound

UD Class: 1900

Postby finpxz1 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:04 am

I guess I'd be okay with one non-Division I home game a year, but would prefer to play Division II if we have to drop down a level. Not thrilled with playing two D3 games this year. And one isn’t even at home…
finpxz1

Postby Maineroad on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:19 am

This is just a guess, but you wouldn't think too many teams have ever played North Carolina Wesleyan on the road and Notre Dame at home in a three week stretch.
Maineroad

Postby jd of de on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:31 am

finpxz1 wrote:I guess I'd be okay with one non-Division I home game a year, but would prefer to play Division II if we have to drop down a level. Not thrilled with playing two D3 games this year. And one isn’t even at home…

Expect to see a rotation of Div II Goldey-Beacom & Wilmington and Div III Wesley; the Delaware schools and maybe a West Chester or similar thrown in ... the focus will be less division and more keeping that game against a local school ... and expect one of these games every year.

The second Div III game came after we had signed up to play in the Greensboro tournament. UNCG had a Div I team drop out on them, late, and had to go scrambling for a team to replace them.
jd of de

Previous

Return to Hen Hoops