Season Ticket Booklet

Discussion of Blue Hen Basketall (Men's & Women's). This board is open for all to view, but you must be a registered user to post.

Season Ticket Booklet

Postby UDPat on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:53 am

Very surprised no one mentioned this when they arrived a couple weeks ago.

Very nice format and don't forget your Gold Lot Pass in the back of it.

But...............................Last night I was looking it over and read the list of what can't be brought into the BOB.

I get it, no guns, weapons, and the like of course. But near the bottom of the list, "No Banners or Signs"? Really? Gotta admit, I haven't made a sign since my kids wanted to acknowledge Ryan Iversen on his Senior Day many years back. As Ryan had been a guest in my house many times, He really bonded with my family. The time He called Raphel Madera and told him someone wanted to talk to him, He handed his phone to my son. Ralph and my son talked for 45 minutes. My son was 7 at the time. LOL

Anyway as I digress, There is a very passionate Blue Hen fan who brings multiple sings to every game. Will she still be allowed? I find this rule a little puzzling??? :? :?

Thoughts? Did I miss something?
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat

Re: Season Ticket Booklet

Postby Info Hound on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am

Pat, I suspect that the adjective, "offensive", was dropped from the signs being banned.
#BlueHensRising 2018-2019 will be a year of measurable success: Football, M&W basketball, MSoccer, MLacrosse, and more!
Info Hound

UD Class: 1900

Re: Season Ticket Booklet

Postby darthdave on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 am

I’m guessing the circus that ensued during the Ross contract year had something to do with it....
darthdave

UD Class: 1993

Return to Hen Hoops