UD All-Time Stats Updated

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
UD '01 grad
UD Class: 2001

UD All-Time Stats Updated

Post by UD '01 grad »

Page has been updated through the 2022 season. Thank you to whomever was responsible.

Puts Henderson's 2022 campaign in perspective. A year for the ages.

RUSHING: Cumby is 10 yards short from being the 64th Blue Hen to reach 1,000 career yards. Yarns is 51st all-time with 1,198 yards. Joe Walker is No. 50 at 1,204.

https://bluehens.com/documents/2023/10/ ... s_2022.pdf
HenZoneNation
UD Class: 1998

Re: UD All-Time Stats Updated

Post by HenZoneNation »

As good as we are...I think about him throwing to these WR's...he would have been our all-time passing leader in a lot of categories. Great career, great Hen, and I absolutely loved watching him play.
The Dude Abides!
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I saw in box score Harvin was credited with a catch vs Hampton, maybe I missed it but I never saw him on the field
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019
Attila the Hen

Post by Attila the Hen »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:24 pm I saw in box score Harvin was credited with a catch vs Hampton, maybe I missed it but I never saw him on the field
The box score also had the Hens starting 12 on defense including #54 Pete Melle and only 10 on offense (no #54 Fintan Brose). Like the game notes, take the box score with a grain of salt. It appears the boomers have turned things over to the Not-the-Greatest generation.