Men’s Basketball Attendance

Discussion of Blue Hen Basketall (Men's & Women's). This board is open for all to view, but you must be a registered user to post.
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Basketball to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
bluehens2005
UD Class: 2005

Men’s Basketball Attendance

Post by bluehens2005 »

Little bit of a random subject, but I get the Towson promo emails because I bought tickets from them at one point. They are doing dollar hotdog night and buy one ticket. Get one free for five dollars for their community night. Pretty good promotion get people in the door. Also good for the family.. we should consider some of these types of promos people love cheap food esp these days and $5 tickets wont break the bank.
UDPat

Re: Men’s Basketball Attendance

Post by UDPat »

I get those same emails, LOL

About the old 4 for 99$ season ticket package, I knew a lot of folks that did that.

Maybe not 99 but 149??

Just a thought
When it comes to Basketball, "I'm smarter than you and you know it"!! :twisted:
HENJOHN

Re: Men’s Basketball Attendance

Post by HENJOHN »

UDPat wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:09 am I get those same emails, LOL

About the old 4 for 99$ season ticket package, I knew a lot of folks that did that.

Maybe not 99 but 149??

Just a thought
I used to take advantage of that old 4 Pack deal Pat and had 4 seats behind the basket up about 15 rows and loved it. It was indeed for $99 and I would bring my daughters to the games and they became Big fans. Would love to see something similar.