North Carolina A&T (1-4)

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
jd of de

North Carolina A&T (1-4)

Post by jd of de »

I am currently on FLO watching yesterdays game vs Nova ... Lone win came against Norfolk State

Of the 14 points scored against Villanova, 7 came on a kick return for a touchdown.

Defensively they blitz a lot out of cover 2 ... some RPO on offense ... their QB reminds me a bit of Joe Walker

They play with energy and hit hard ... defensively they remind me a bit of Hampton last year.

I don't feel threatened watching this game... Aggies passing game struggles.
Roger_Podacter
UD Class: 1995

Re: North Carolina A&T (1-4)

Post by Roger_Podacter »

Never heard of them.

:mrgreen:
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Played them in Delaware Stadium back in '78 with Mr Komlo leading us to a 26-0 win in the Rain
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Post by Cluck U »

5-1 after next weekend.
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

ALL DAY RAIN FORECASTED for Next Saturday & Homecoming
Hengrad07
UD Class: 2007

Post by Hengrad07 »

Does Carty put up 60???
#JustWinBaby
Roger_Podacter
UD Class: 1995

Post by Roger_Podacter »

HENJOHN wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:18 pm Played them in Delaware Stadium back in '78 with Mr Komlo leading us to a 26-0 win in the Rain
I was about 5 years old back then. 🤓

That's some real progress Delaware has made in their scheduling. Back to playing teams that they played 40 years ago.

😄😁😄😁
Hensfansince03
UD Class: 2007

Post by Hensfansince03 »

Hengrad07 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:17 pm Does Carty put up 60???
We end the first quarter up by 7. Halftime up by 10. Win the game by 40.... Move on to the next exciting battle at Hampton...Yawn.. Towson beat New Hampshire so we need to come ready in 3 weeks. One game at a time but these next 2 are really bad teams. The team aftergame celebrations will still be on Insta LOL
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Roger_Podacter wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:55 pm
HENJOHN wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:18 pm Played them in Delaware Stadium back in '78 with Mr Komlo leading us to a 26-0 win in the Rain
I was about 5 years old back then. 🤓

That's some real progress Delaware has made in their scheduling. Back to playing teams that they played 40 years ago.

😄😁😄😁
I remember that was a one shot game scheduled to fill an open spot after someone had been dropped
VIKING '87
UD Class: 1987

Post by VIKING '87 »

Hengrad07 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:17 pm Does Carty put up 60???
Does he put in another QB, if so?
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I’m thinking the Aggies are better than Stony Brook, St Francis and Duquesne but still not any good this year. Transition to new coach who does doesn’t know about the forward pass yet has been tough
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019
Hens79
UD Class: 0

Post by Hens79 »

Unless the forecast changes significantly, looks like the weather Gods are really working against us. The Homecoming forecast is dreadful. These games and opponents are so bad and unappealing, I look forward to the tailgates even more. I’ll be there no matter what, but others won’t including my grandchildren. It is a lot to ask a 2 and 4 year old to stand under a tent for 2 hours or more. It wouldn’t be good for anyone :-) Oh well ….. give NC A&T the beating the Hens should and get to 5-1 no matter the conditions.
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Live coverage of the North Carolina A&T Aggies vs. Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens NCAAF game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. https://www.espn.com/college-football/g ... /401540325
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Hens79 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:39 am Unless the forecast changes significantly, looks like the weather Gods are really working against us. The Homecoming forecast is dreadful. These games and opponents are so bad and unappealing, I look forward to the tailgates even more. I’ll be there no matter what, but others won’t including my grandchildren. It is a lot to ask a 2 and 4 year old to stand under a tent for 2 hours or more. It wouldn’t be good for anyone :-) Oh well ….. give NC A&T the beating the Hens should and get to 5-1 no matter the conditions.
Yes the Weather is not looking good yet again. It's not much fun hanging in the rain especially three weekends in a row
Sally in RI
UD Class: 1974

Post by Sally in RI »

HENJOHN wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:42 pm ALL DAY RAIN FORECASTED for Next Saturday & Homecoming
Please keep the rain down there. My daughter is getting married on Saturday.

Sally in RI