Congratulations Kevin Tresolini

Discussion of Other Blue Hen Sports and Blue Hen Athletics in General
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Athletics to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
HENJOHN

Congratulations Kevin Tresolini

Post by HENJOHN »

Congratulations to Kevin Tresolini for being named today to the prestigious Delaware Sports Hall of Fame. Well deserved.

Maybe now they'll let you into some more football practices or allowed to stay for more than 30 minutes
Last edited by HENJOHN on Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henny
UD Class: 1985

Re: Congratulations Kevin Tresolini

Post by Henny »

Wow!! Thats great news and well deserved.
Proud to be a F*king Blue Hen :D
Hens79
UD Class: 0

Post by Hens79 »

Great for KT! He deserves it.
Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

I’ve enjoyed his writing…he “gets” sports. And, in a one pony town, he has managed to walk the line in order to bring stories without getting himself thrown out of the arena.

Wait…never mind. Everyone has been thrown out. :lol:

Congrats, KT! Well deserved. I can’t give you a key to the city of Newark, but I can give you a ceremonial key to the Porta’ Potty reporting portal. Give me a couple days to rummage through my garage and I will find something. :D
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
Bluewyn Gold

Post by Bluewyn Gold »

Kevin is the dean of Delaware sports reporting in a long line of great local reporters like Tom Tomashek and Al Cartwright.
Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

Bluewyn Gold wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:55 pm Kevin is the dean of Delaware sports reporting in a long line of great local reporters like Tom Tomashek and Al Cartwright.
Local reporting legends. Loved reading those guys.
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
ktres
UD Class: 1980

Post by ktres »

Thanx much all appreciate the shout-outs. Been a lucky man to do this here for so long with so many interested, knowledgeable, avid readers. Will continue aiming to provide newsy content.

KT