Not political

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Not political

Post by tenn hen » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:36 am

It's a sad day when we select gohens and post anything from the past to keep us occupied.
On that subject, did I post that I'm heading out just about every day to continue my selective clearing"parklike" project? :roll: :lol: I believe I've got about 3 or 4 cords of unsplit wood piles that I'll offer to friends as well as about 20 significant burn piles. Now I hope that bit of coverage allowed you a minute or two to forget about the :( New Normal we live in today

BTW- We included two 99% efficient gas fireplaces(with trustworthy remote) when we built our home. That perform so well that we rarely if ever need to utilize the heat. No gas smell whatsoever. Research the subject if you plan to build. I wish there was a more efficient AC system besides a house fan that we turn on when the mornings are cool. Simply open a couple of windows and it works like a charm saving AC and allowing fresh air into the house.
I believe these were manufactured by Decca though it's been about 20 years since construction.

OK- these thoughts worked for me :wink:

stay safe and hope for an end to this prolonged isolated suffering- This makes me think of Willie Nelson's words "We could have had it all" if only we had attacked this darn Pandemic aggressively.
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens