Is UD going to wish KC good luck?

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
HENJOHN
UD Class: 1980

Re: Is UD going to wish KC good luck?

Post by HENJOHN » Sun May 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Congrats Coach Keeler. Much deserved.
"recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple...."

Posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019

larry
UD Class: 2014

Post by larry » Sun May 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Commentator:

“PhD in playoffs”

Congratulations Coach KC

Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Post by Cluck U » Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm

K. C. Keeler...champion once again. :D
Nice run, Hens! :D

slobberknocker

Post by slobberknocker » Sun May 16, 2021 7:14 pm

KC a champion as a player, UD Coach,, and now at Sam Houston, a Champion again. I hope I live long enough to see his bronze bust added to Murray, Nelson, and Raymond at Raymond Field. He surely will be a National Football Foundation Hall of Fame Coach, and I am proud to say that I will have a vote. I am so happy and proud for KC, Saddiq Haynes, and Ryan Carty, all UD alum, for their National Championship! GO HENS!!

HenStater
UD Class: 0

Post by HenStater » Sun May 16, 2021 7:24 pm

Hard fought and well earned.

Bandwagon

Post by Bandwagon » Sun May 16, 2021 7:40 pm

HenZoneNation wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm
The refs are quiet simply the worst I’ve seen in a very long time. That’s two TD’s they’ve stripped from SHSU. Call it even and fair. How off sides was that DE when he hit #3, next call a BS fall start on the O. These CAA refs are embarrassing.

Truer words were never spoken!
They were horrible!

Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen » Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:40 pm
HenZoneNation wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm
The refs are quiet simply the worst I’ve seen in a very long time. That’s two TD’s they’ve stripped from SHSU. Call it even and fair. How off sides was that DE when he hit #3, next call a BS fall start on the O. These CAA refs are embarrassing.

Truer words were never spoken!
They were horrible!
not really, they were just normal FCS refs.... :D I have witnessed some real horror shows over the years watching these playoff games, this was just another chapter
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019