Coach Rojas

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Post Reply
finpxz1
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 am

Coach Rojas

Post by finpxz1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:04 am

Anyone know my Coach Rojas wasn't at the Rhode Island game on Saturday. It was mentioned during the postgame press conference...even Tres was surprised to hear that when Colby mentioned he wasn't there. Seems odd that no mention was made of that before/during the game. I'm sure that didn't help things...

finpxz1
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 am

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by finpxz1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:45 am

I guess the answer to this question is no one had a clue??? Doesn't anyone else find this to be at least interesting, and it's not even mentioned by anyone before or during the game??? If not for Colby bringing it up in the postgame interview, I suppose we never would have known...

Hensfansince03
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:23 pm
UD Class: 2007

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by Hensfansince03 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:03 am

finpxz1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:45 am
I guess the answer to this question is no one had a clue??? Doesn't anyone else find this to be at least interesting, and it's not even mentioned by anyone before or during the game??? If not for Colby bringing it up in the postgame interview, I suppose we never would have known...
It is odd but it could have been anything no reason to speculate as none of us have a clue. Who called the game defensively? The D looked pretty much the same as if he were to be there. They played decently none the less.

finpxz1
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 am

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by finpxz1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 pm

COVID protocol for last week...expect to have Manny back for Stony.

BlueHenBill
Posts: 7787
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:30 am

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by BlueHenBill » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm

finpxz1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 pm
COVID protocol for last week...expect to have Manny back for Stony.
Not vaccinated? :roll:

Udforever1
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm
UD Class: 1900

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by Udforever1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:20 pm

BlueHenBill wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm
finpxz1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 pm
COVID protocol for last week...expect to have Manny back for Stony.
Not vaccinated? :roll:
How do you know he wasn’t vaccinated, Bill?

BlueHenBill
Posts: 7787
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:30 am

Re: Coach Rojas

Post by BlueHenBill » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Udforever1 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:20 pm
BlueHenBill wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm
finpxz1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 pm
COVID protocol for last week...expect to have Manny back for Stony.
Not vaccinated? :roll:
How do you know he wasn’t vaccinated, Bill?
I asked the question as indicated by the question mark. I don't know. Maybe he is and had a breakthrough infection.

Post Reply