hofstra today

Discussion of Blue Hen Basketall (Men's & Women's). This board is open for all to view, but you must be a registered user to post.
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Basketball to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Henzone

Re: hofstra today

Post by Henzone » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:27 pm

jd of de wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:26 pm
OOC Schedule
Salem - W by 57
ACC / Pitt - W by 6
Big East / St John’s - W by 5
A10 / GW - L by 5
Tenn joined gohens in 2007 and has been saying the same think about UD's level of competition over and over and over and over and over and over and over .

Maybe he has dementia ???

Henzone

Post by Henzone » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Drexel wins in OT to face UD tomorrow .

Info Hound

Post by Info Hound » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:29 pm

Henzone wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 pm
Drexel wins in OT to face UD tomorrow .
OT for DU? Good.

I like that we have done most excellently against the schedule that we had this year. Further, I had no expectation of having anything close to this level of success this year. Plus, we are not done yet!

Since it appears that Adair is building something special now, perhaps we can schedule some more ACC, BE and A10 competition next year. We will still be in the CAA next year, from all appearances. I don't think a move to the P5 is available at this time.

Go Hens!

tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:41 am

Udforever1 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:21 pm
Yet ranked 6th by rpi. So someone is off.
i will stand by Massey"s #s. ranking UD in RealTimeRPI.com at #26? I'd love it RT to be correct! we are a successful solid team this year for the first time in ages and the future is looking bright. :D
Henzone wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:27 pm
jd of de wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:26 pm
OOC Schedule
Salem - W by 57
ACC / Pitt - W by 6
Big East / St John’s - W by 5
A10 / GW - L by 5
Tenn joined gohens in 2007 and has been saying the same think about UD's level of competition over and over and over and over and over and over and over .

Maybe he has dementia ???
whatever :wink: if insults please u. it seems u forgot(dementia?) all your and most others on the boards ziging comments over the past years about the quality of the women's program.

this season is encouraging/fun.

goheners- I was happy I watched the entirety of the Drex v JMU semi and enjoyed that game's excitement/competitiveness/quality of play. The male broadcaster did a great job in mho.

Massey has Drexel at #149 to our #89 heading into today championship. the result today will see whether we can crush them again as we did in both CAA CONTESTS in January.
i'm excited about viewing the games today-football and bball
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens