The end and a beginning

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
FanSinceHighSchool
UD Class: 1900

Re: The end and a beginning

Post by FanSinceHighSchool »

bluehens2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 pm
hensfan40yrs wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:29 pm cant speak for others but for me absolutely
Me too a little bit I don’t think we will set the world on fire year one but hopefully Better than a 2-3 win season. Curious to see how JMU does now that their coaches is the way out and taking people with him..,,
Didn't know that. He already left the team too. Is JMU another North Dakota State that can promote from within?
UDHoops
UD Class: 2023

Post by UDHoops »

FanSinceHighSchool wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:43 am
hensfan40yrs wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:29 pm cant speak for others but for me absolutely
Me too a little bit I don’t think we will set the world on fire year one but hopefully Better than a 2-3 win season. Curious to see how JMU does now that their coaches is the way out and taking people with him..,,
Didn't know that. He already left the team too. Is JMU another North Dakota State that can promote from within?
Both coordinators and their QB coach are going with him so it’s probably a safe bet they’ll be bringing someone in from the outside. But… it’s a really enticing job opening for a young coach on the rise. Great fan base and they still have a lot of exciting recruits coming in even with the losses of their star players this year. The life of a non-P5
Twitter: @SSN_BlueHens
Feathers and Field Goals Podcast: https://feathersandfieldgoals.podbean.com/
Class of 2023
beancounter
UD Class: 1976

Post by beancounter »

FanSinceHighSchool wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:43 am
JMU QB has already entered portal.
Proud to be a f@&king Blue Hen!